Last Updated: 22-03-2023
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to website owners. Cookies can be “session cookies” (which are deleted when you close your browser) or “persistent cookies” (which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them).
- Improve the functionality and performance of our website
- Monitor the usage of our website and understand how visitors navigate our site
- Collect information about the preferences of our visitors to improve their user experience
We may use both session and persistent cookies on our website. We also use third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how visitors use our website.
The cookies we use on our website fall into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as logging in, filling in forms, or setting preferences.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages. We use this information to improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising to visitors on our website. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Your choices regarding cookies:
How we handle your personal data:
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, and job title when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for an event, or fill out a contact form on our website. We may also collect information about your use of our website, browser type, and the pages you visit.
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications
- Improve the user experience of our website
- Respond to your inquiries and comments
- Comply with our legal obligations
We do not share your personal data with third parties unless we have your consent or are required to do so by law.
Your rights regarding your personal data:
- Access your personal data and receive a copy of it
- Correct or update your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
We may change this Policy from time to time, and we will post the updated Policy on our Site. Please review this Policy periodically to stay informed about our information practices.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].